How to fix Facebook not loading properly?
There are a few things you can try to unlock and get your Facebook app working on an Android or iOS device.
- Check if your Facebook app is fully up to date. …
- Check the available storage space. …
- Clear the cache if you are an Android user. …
- Check your internet connection. …
- Quit the Facebook app and restart your phone.
Why is Facebook not loading correctly?
facebook support group
If you’re having trouble with how Facebook displays in your web browser, it could be a cache or temporary data issue. 1 You can try clearing cache and temporary data. You can do this through your web browser settings or configuration.
How can I correct my Facebook feed?
To fix your new Facebook feed, go to your home page and select “Recent” in your news feed. Then, by clicking “Change Options,” select “View Posts From” and select “All Your Friends and Pages.” From there, you can still edit who or what messages you see.
How to update the browser on Facebook?
If you see a message on Facebook, go back to the basic site or refresh your browser to improve your Facebook experience. Click the Refresh Browser option. Follow the instructions on the screen. Get an updated version of the browser for a better browsing experience.
Why won’t my Facebook News Feed load?
Make sure you are using the latest version of the app or browser. Restart your computer or phone. Please uninstall and reinstall the app if you are using a phone. Please log in to Facebook and try again.
How to clear Facebook cache?
To clear the Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook when you see the app at the top of the Recent Apps section. If you don’t see Facebook, click See All X Apps, then click Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How to reset Facebook news?
To change your Facebook news feed settings:
- Click the three dots (…) next to the news feed and select Change settings.
- Update which friends you see first and which ones you unfollow.
- Reconnect with the friends you left behind and the friends you put off.
- Discover new sides.
Why does my Facebook only load some posts?
Hi Karen, If you’re having trouble viewing Facebook in your web browser, you may have a cache or temporary data issue. 1 You can try clearing cache and temporary data. … 2 If that doesn’t solve your problem, you may be using third-party browser extensions.
Why is my Facebook page not updating?
Make sure you are using the latest version of the app or browser. Restart your phone or other mobile device. Please uninstall and reinstall the app if you are using a phone. Please log in to Facebook and try again.
How do you update your browser?
Get a Chrome update when it’s available
- Open the Play Store app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Tap the My apps & games menu in the top left corner.
- Find Chrome under Updates.
- Next to Chrome, click Update.