Who was Gianna Bryant? She was the second daughter of NBA star Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Bryant. She was a standout basketball player and played at Harbor Day School in Newport Beach, California. She also played at the Mamba Sports Academy, where she was trained by her father. She enters the Biography section and knows more about Gianna Bryant’s height, weight, age, cause of death, father, mother and many other facts.
|Real Name||Gianna Bryant|
|Famous As||NBA star Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Bryant daughter|
|Age||13-years old (died)|
|Death Date||Jan 26, 2020|
|Birthday||May 1, 2006|
|Siblings||Natalia, Bianka and Capri|
Gianna Bryant’s cause of death
What is Gianna Bryant’s cause of death? Gianna Bryant, 13, died along with her father Kobe Bryant at the age of 41, along with seven others, from blunt trauma sustained in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California on January 26, 2020. .
Gianna Bryant Bio, Age, Siblings & Family
How old was Gianna Bryant? She was 13 years old at the time of her death. She was born in Orange County, California. She had three sisters named Natalia, Bianca and Capri. Her grandfather, Joe Bryant, was the manager of the Los Angeles Sparks. She made headlines for making fun of Kobe’s “serious face” at a news conference during Kobe’s “farewell tour” in the NBA.
Gianna Bryant with her family
10 facts about Gianna Bryant
- She was very close to her sister Vanessa Bryant.
- Also, as of August 2020, her sister’s Instagram account is private.
- She was very close to her family.
- The Legend of the NBA, Kobe Bryant, and his daughter Gianna, 13, were buried in a cemetery of Southern California on Friday after dying in a helicopter accident on January 26.
- Vanessa Bryant shared a big heart after the deaths of Kobe and Gianna.
- Gianna and Kobe Bryant’s autopsy reports are released nearly 4 months after their deaths in a helicopter crash.
- According to records, all passengers died of blunt force injuries, death was the result of an accident.
- Ara Zobayan is accused of other actions that would have led to the helicopter crash on that foggy day.
- Months have passed since the accident and the Bryants and other families continue to honor their loved ones.
- Vanessa celebrated her first Mother’s Day and birthday without Gigi and Kobe, which isn’t easy for her. On her birthday she shared: “I miss the love of my life and my sweet mamacita, my partner Taurus.” I want us all to be together. #My birthday wish. ”