Dulce serves as a role model for the next generation of women as an entrepreneur, editor, wife, mother, immigrant, and veteran of the Mexican war in Iraq. She is one of the top lifestyle and beauty content creators on the web. Dulce was also on the cover of Parents Latina magazine as well as Seventeen Magazine, Women’s Wear Daily, People Style Watch. She was the winner of W magazine’s I’m Worth It and was named one of Latina magazine’s Latinas of the year. Her story was published in the textbook American Government Histories of the Nation.
She continues to grow her business by expanding her expertise and audience in women’s empowerment, beauty, family, and home décor. She has worked with brands like Nordstrom, Target, Macy’s, Olay, P&G, Unilever, Kohls, Virgin America and many more. Dulce has appeared on Lifetime Project Runway, The Today Show, Good Morning America, and The Rachael Ray Show. In 2015, Dulce published her first book, Dolce Vita, and received the first Hispanicize Latinovator Award. Her other accomplishments include hosting a BeautyCon town hall, hosting Hillary Clinton, speaking at the Democratic National Convention, and appearing in Target’s “Have It Your Way” commercial campaign. As of 2019, she had 2.21 million subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel, with approximately 327,777,668 views to date. In December 2019, she also surpassed 1 million followers on her Instagram account with the username “dulcecandy”.
|Birth Name||Dulce Candy|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Dulce|
|Birth Date||August 20, 1987|
|Age||32 years old (As of 2019)|
|Profession||Youtuber fashion blogger|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Zacapu, Mexico|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 152 cm
In meters- 1.52 m
In feet inches- 5’0″
|Weight||In kilograms- 40 kg
In pounds- 88 lbs
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||5 (UK)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Teresa Candy
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating/Ex-Boyfriend||Not Known|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Jesse Ruiz|
|Children||Izek Ruiz (Son as of 2019)|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Morgan Freeman|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Paris, New York|
|Favorite Food||Smoothie, Fast Food, Fruits, Ice-Creams|
|Favorite Color||White, Red, Blue, Green|
|Hobbies||Writing, Home decor, Styling, Shopping|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million (As of 2019)|
|$2,303.25 – $3,838.75|
|Social Media Links||, , , ,|
|Fan Following||Instagram: 1.1 million Followers
YouTube: 2.21 million Subscribers
Twitter: 222 K Followers
Facebook: 904 K
(As of 2019)
|Business Email Address||[email protected]|
Sweet Candy Age, height, weight and parameters
- In 2019 Dulce Candy turned 32 years old, but she is still very beautiful.
- It stands at a height of 5 feet.
- It weighs approximately 40 kg or 88 pounds.
- Its dimensions are 342938.
- Dulce Candy bra size 32B.
Sweet Candy Wiki/Biography
Sweet Candy Spouse, Relationship and Husband
- As of 2019, Dulce Candy is married to a military man named Jesse Ruiz who served in the same unit as Dulce.
- In October 2011, the couple got married.
- They also have a son named “Izek Ruiz”.
- At this point, you, your husband, and your son are the perfect family.
- They have been together for 10 years and more.
- Based on his previous dating history, he was in a relationship with a 14-year-old boy as a teenager.
- In a video on her YouTube channel, she said that she loved the boy unconditionally and that he broke up with her.
- He also decided to end his life after being unable to cope with his pain.
- But then they got over their position and accepted conditions.
- Also, in 2018 he expressed his sincere condolences after learning that he had died.
What is Dulce Candy’s net worth?
- As of 2019, Dulce Candy’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
- Dulce’s main source of income is her YouTube channel, which brings in $1.1 to $17.6 thousand a year, if you count daily views.
- It currently has 2.21 million subscribers and an average of 12,253 visits per day.
- He also earns a decent amount of money from his Instagram posts through his advertisers and sponsors, ranging from $2,303.25 to $3,838.75.
- She is also a fashion blogger and has several advertising contracts with various fashion companies.
- In fact, he promotes various brands through his Instagram and even gets paid for it.
Sweet Candy Career: Youtube
- Before turning to YouTube and fashion, he joined the Army in 2006 and served fifteen months in Iraq.
- On June 14, 2008, he began his career on YouTube.
- On July 3, 2008, she uploaded her first video titled “MaryKay The Berries Look !!!!” with mineral eyeshadow.
- Later, she also posted travel blogs, makeup tutorials, beauty and fitness tips, and product reviews.
- His most watched and viewed video on his channel is Quick and Easy: Cruise Liner. So far, this video has been viewed by more than 10 million people.
- As of December 2109, he had over 2.21 million subscribers and over 12,000 views per day on his channel.
Sweet Candy Bourne, family and education
- Dulce Candy was born on August 20, 1987 in Zacapa, Mexico.
- He later moved to Southern California.
- He spent most of his childhood with his family in Southern California.
- He grew up with his parents and he grew up with his siblings.
- He has Mexican-American citizenship.
- He is of Mexican origin.
- Her father’s name is unknown, but her mother’s name is Teresa, who is also a fashion blogger.
- Mama Dulce looks very young and elegant, she has more than 60,000 subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- He has two sisters.
- He completed his education and also did a lot of physical education before going to the army.
Simple Facts About Dulce Candy
- Dulce currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
- He joined Twitter in November of 2008 and in 2019 he amassed more than 222,000 followers.
- Since 2008 she writes style and beauty blogs.
- She is also a proud wife and loving mother.
- She is also a published author.
- She also has a personal Instagram page called “lavidadulcecandy” where she also has more than 16,000 followers.
- He also has another YouTube channel with more than 311,000 subscribers.
- Her Instagram and Twitter bio reads: “Proud Mother, Wife, Iraq War Veteran.”
- She has also planned a lot of new YouTube content for her main beauty channel and has even reopened her VLOG channel!
- She also has her own official website called ” where she has her content and products like home decor, style, beauty, body and soul, family travel and many things related to her.
- As of December 2019 she is also pregnant and will soon be 4 years old.