Deepika Padukone (born January 5, 1986) is a prominent Bollywood actress. She is one of the highest paid actresses in the industry. She is included in the lists of the most popular personalities in the country. In 2018, Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world. Besides her, she has a big fan of hers who follows her on her Instagram account under the nickname “deepikapadukone”. As of May 2020, she has over 48 million followers there.
|Birth Name||Deepika Padukone|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Deepika|
|Birth Date||5 January 1986|
|Age||34 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Acting Skills|
|Current Residence||Mumbai (Maharashtra, India)|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 6′ 1″|
|Weight||In kilograms: 65 kg|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Body Build||Slim, Fit & Curvy|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Prakash Padukone
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||1. Nihaar Pandya (Actor)
2. Upen Patel (Actor),
3. Muzammil Ibrahim (Actor)
4. Yuvraj Singh (Cricketer)
5. Ranbir Kapoor (Actor),
6. Siddharth Mallya (Actor)
|Husband/Spouse||Ranveer Singh (m. 2018)|
|College/ University||1. Mount Carmel College
2. Indira Gandhi National Open University
|Favorite Actor||Ranveer Singh & Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Hema Malini, Rekha|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Disneyland, Paris|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Gol Gappa & Vada Pav|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Traveling, Dancing, Fashion & Modeling|
|Social Media Links||,|
|Net Worth||Approx $20 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Primary Sourceof Income||Acting Career|
|Endorsements||Approx 10-15 Crores|
Age, height, weight and parameters of Deepika Padukone
- In 2020, Deepika Padukone is 34 years old.
- He is 6 feet 2 inches tall.
- It weighs about 65kg.
- Its dimensions are 342435 inches.
- Wear a size 32B bra.
- He has brown eyes and brown hair.
- Wear US size 10
Brief information about Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone Husband and Dating
- Deepika Padukone has been married to her husband Ranveer Singh since 2020.
- Knot Duet in October 2018.
- They were married in traditional Hindu Konkani and Sikh Anand Karaj ceremonies on Lake Como in Italy.
- Lovers regularly share photos and videos on their social media accounts.
- Ranveer comments on each of Deepika’s photos, every time she uploads a photo to her Instagram account.
- Furthermore, Deepika has also dated many famous celebrities and actors.
- Dated Nihar Pandya (actor), Upen Patel (actor), Muzammil Ibrahim (actor), Yuvraj Singh (cricketer), Ranbir Kapoor (actor), Siddharth Mallya (actor).
Deepika Padukone lucky
- As of 2020, Deepika Padukone’s net worth is estimated to be around US$20 million which is around INR 150 crore in Indian currency.
- She charges Rs 10 crore per film.
- In fact, she is one of the highest paid Bollywood actresses.
- This made it the best option for advertisers.
- She was hired as a brand ambassador for Lloyd India.
- Deepika Padukone has also become the main publicity face for Tetley’s green tea.
- His first commercial for Nestlé Fruita Vitals ran in September 2018.
- She has also become a global brand ambassador for L’Oréal Paris.
- She is the main follower of her fashion brand, All About You.
- Deepika has owned Axis Bank since 2014.
- He has worked with Tanishq for many years.
- He has directed several commercials for this global brand of soft drinks. Before Deepika signed with Tetley Green Tea, she ended her association with Coca-Cola.
- She became the brand ambassador for Gillette Venus hair removal razors.
- He also endorsed Parachute Hair Oil, Closeup Toothpaste, Pepsi, BSNL, Yamaha, Naihaa Mangalyam, Limca, Seemati Silks, Levis, PC Chandra, Liril, Neutrogena, Hewlett Packard and many more!
Deepika Padukone Youth and Education
- Deepika was born on January 5, 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark, into a Konkani-speaking family.
- His father’s name is Prakash Padukone and he is a former professional badminton player.
- His mother’s name is Ujala and she works as a travel agent.
- He also has brothers.
- He has a younger sister named Anisha who plays golf.
- His paternal grandfather, Ramesh, was secretary of the Mysore Badminton Association.
- According to his records, he studied at Sofia High School in Bangalore and completed his pre-university education at Mount Carmel College.
- He later enrolled at the Indira Gandhi National Open University to obtain a BA in Sociology.
Deepika Padukone career
- In keeping with her career, she continued her badminton career throughout her high school years.
- He also practiced the sport in championships at the national level.
- He has also played baseball in several tournaments at the state level.
- Focusing on her education and athletic career, Padukone has also worked as a child model.
- At the age of eight, he first starred in some advertising campaigns.
- In the eighth grade, she changed direction and decided to become a model.
- In 2004, she began a full-time modeling career with Prasad Bidapa.
- She later rose to fame with a television commercial for the telenovela Liril.
- Since then, she has modeled for other brands and products.
- She made her runway debut at Lakme Fashion Week in 2005 for designer Sunit Varma.
- For this she was named “Model of the Year” at the Kingfisher Fashion Awards.
- In 2006, she made her film debut in the Kannada film Aishwarya directed by Indrajit Lankesh.
- In late 2006, Farah Khan’s happy new year was postponed, and instead Khan cast Padukone in the 2007 melodrama Om Shanti Om.
- Later in 2008, he played one of star Ranbir Kapoor’s love interests in Yash Raj Films’ romantic comedy Bachna Ae Haseeno.
- In 2009, he starred opposite Akshay Kumar in Nikhil Advani’s kung fu comedy Chandni Chowk in China.
- It had five theatrical releases in 2010.
- It started in 2011 with a position number at Rohan Sippy’s Dum Maaro Dum.
- In 2012, Homi Adadzhania directed the romantic comedy Cocktail, which became a turning point in her career.
- In 2013, she established herself as a leading actress in Hindi cinema by starring in four of the year’s highest-grossing productions.
- In 2014, she starred in the Tamil film Kochadaiiyaan alongside Rajnikanth.
- In 2015, he starred in Imtiaz Ali’s romantic drama Tamasha and Shoojit Sircar’s comedy Piku.
- In 2017, she played the female lead Serena Anger opposite Vin Diesel in the action film XXX: The Return of Xander Cage, which was her first Hollywood project.
- In 2018, she played Rani Padmavati playing Jauhara in the historical drama Padmaavat.
- In 2019, she received another Filmfare Best Actress nomination.
- His first Chhapaak production project followed in 2020.
- Deepika Padukone’s next film is that of Kabir Khan.
Facts about Deepika Padukone
- she is greedy
- Aamir Khan paid tribute to Deepika Padukone’s Chhapaak after the producers released the trailer online.
- Aamir Khan tweeted: “Great trailer and such an important movie. My congratulations and best wishes to Megna, Deepika, Vikrant and the whole team.”
- She regularly shares her daily life during quarantine with her husband Ranveer Singh.
- He is learning to play songs on the piano.
- The showman also emphasized the importance of music in life and how boring life with music can be.
- The actress also cooked delicious meals at home and fans were very impressed with the diva’s cooking skills.
- His bio on Instagram reads: “Live, love and laugh…”!
Deepika Padukone is one of the Hindi film actresses and producers who mainly works in the Bollywood industry. She also stands out as one of the highest paid actresses in the industry. Among the most valuable things, she has received 3 Filmfare awards to her name. Furthermore, she Deepika is also appearing on some of the most prestigious lists making her one of the most popular personalities in India. She was also included in Time’s 2018 list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
Deepika Padukone is also known as the daughter of Prakash Padukone, an internationally renowned badminton player who was ranked No. 1 in the world in badminton in 1980 and received the Arjuna and Padma Shri awards from the Indian government in 1982.
Although Deepika Padukone is known for her movies, she started her Bollywood career with her dream debut alongside Shah Rukh Khan in a movie called Om Shanti Om. Deepika is also known as the founder of the Live Love Laugh Foundation. It is an organization formed to raise awareness of mental health in India. In addition, the organization also addresses issues such as feminism and depression by participating in plays and other events. She also wrote columns for the newspaper and developed her own clothing line for women. Due to the popularity that she enjoys, she is often associated with many brands of which she is a celebrity and now she is a well-known testimonial for many of the best brands and products across the country. Deepika Padukone recently married her longtime co-star Ranveer Singh.
Deepika Padukone Wiki/Biography
Deepika Padukone was born on January 5, 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark, the daughter of the famous Indian badminton player Prakash Padukone and Ujala Padukone, a professional travel agent. Deepika’s paternal grandfather, Ramesh, was also associated with badminton and was the secretary of the Mysore Badminton Association. Her younger sister, Anisha Padukone, plays golf.
He studied at Sophia High School in Bangalore, where he grew up after serving one year. Deepika spent her entire childhood and most of her adult life in Bangalore. She also completed her pre-university education in Bangalore at the same Mount Carmel College. She then enrolled at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) with a degree in sociology, but she couldn’t handle her modeling career and eventually decided to quit.
Padukone not only loved playing badminton since she was a child, in fact badminton was the only focus of her life in those days. In a 2012 interview, she mentioned a typical school day in her life: “I’d get up at five in the morning, go to the gym to train, go to school, play badminton again, do my homework and go to bed. “. She also described herself as socially awkward when she was a child, adding that she didn’t have many friends at the time.
However, her destiny was the cinema, which began when she began her modeling career towards the end of high school and continued it in earnest through college.
family, friends and relationships
Deepika Padukone was born into a Brahmin family in Saraswat, her parents spoke Konkani. She is the daughter of famous badminton player Prakash Padukone, who was declared the number 1 badminton player in the world in 1980, and travel agent Ujjal Padukone. She also has a younger sister, Anisha Padukone, who plays golf.
Deepika is married to Ranveer Singh, also a popular Bollywood actress who appeared on screen quite often with Deepika and they hit the charts together on 14th November 2018.
Deepika has dated many friends who have been introduced to us by the media from time to time. It all started with Nihara Pandya, a model from Mumbai who studied with Deepika at Actor Training in Mumbai and was also a co-model with Deepika. The actress dated him for several years after moving to Mumbai from Bangalore.
The next person was Upen Patel, who Deepika would be dating for a short time during photo shoots together.
The third person associated with the beautiful Bollywood diva was none other than our former Indian patron M.C. Gifts In fact, they were very much in love with each other and their fellow cricketers and movie stars made fun of both of them. However, it wasn’t as bad as staying.
Yuvraj Singh was the next to have a relationship with Deepika Padukone. The cricketer has been seen with Deepika on numerous occasions, spreading rumors that they were dating. At that time, the Bollywood actress seemed to be loved by Indian cricketers.
This time it was someone from the cinema and without a doubt the person who spoke the most about his relationship with Deepika Padukone. He was none other than Ranbir Kapoor, the son of Rishi Kapoor and an avid Bollywood film actor. The relationship between Ranbir and Deepika is one of the most serious and long lasting relationships that Deepika has ever had. However, it did not last long enough to achieve her permanence. The relationship went wrong when Ranbir fell in love with Katrina Kaif while she was filming Ahab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani. There were also rumors that Neetu Singh would not approve of Deepika Padukone as Ranbir’s wife.
Deepika also attracted a lot of attention after falling in love with Siddharth Mallia, the son of the famous Vijay Mallia, and was unmistakably seen in IPL matches when Bangalore faced other teams. They also talked about their relationship. However, this simply did not happen.
Muzammil Ibrahim was the last person to have a relationship with Deepika. Muzzamil was a model-turned-actor who won the Gladrag chase in 2003. They reportedly dated briefly when they both refrained from talking openly about their relationship. Muzzamilu was also reportedly offered a role in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani after their breakup, but he declined, saying that he would be uncomfortable playing alongside Deepika.