Shin Hyoseob, also known as Crush, is a professional R&B and hip hop artist from South Korea. He won 1st place in the “Spacing Out” competition in Korea. He debuted with the single “Sometimes” on April 1, 2014 and released his debut album Crush on You in June 2014.
|Birth Name||Shin Hyo Seob (신효섭)|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Crush (크러쉬)|
|Birth Date||May 3, 1992|
|Age||27 years old (As of 2020)|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Seoul, South Korea|
|Current Residence||Seoul, South Korea|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 175 cm
In meters- 1.75 m
In feet inches- 5’9″
|Weight||In kilograms- 63 kg
In pounds- 139 lbs
|Shoe Size||10 (UK)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|College/ University||Hoseo University|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Miami|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Cuisine, Fruits, Ice-Cream|
|Hobbies||Music, Shopping and Styling|
|Net Worth||$3 million US dollars (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Redefine age, height and weight
- As of 2020, Crush is 27 years old.
- He is 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 63 kg or 139 pounds.
- His bicep size is 14 inches and his blood type is type O.
- He has black hair and black eyes.
- He is also a fitness fanatic.
Crush / Wiki Profile
Crush girlfriend and business
- He has been single since Crush Girlfriend and Affairs and is enjoying his single life to the fullest.
- Your previous meeting is also not online.
- His dream girl looks like someone who looks like “Scarlett Johansson”, Red Velvet’s Irene.
- Someone who cares about him and understands him well.
Favorite biography, family and education.
- Crush was born Shin Hyoseob on May 3, 1992 in Seoul.
- She began listening to black music at a young age and aspired to become a singer.
- He started making music with a friend in his freshman year of college, submitting demos for the band’s Amoeba Culture label.
- According to Crush Education, he attended Hoso University and graduated from the Department of Music Practice.
- On December 7, 2012, Crush released the single “Red Dress” featuring TakeOne.
- He wrote his first song as a producer and featured artist for Loco’s single “No More.”
- The following year, he released the singles “Crush on You” and “Where Do You Wanna Go” with Taewan and Gary.
- In July 2013, Crush signed an exclusive contract with Amoeba Culture.
- He made his official debut on April 1, 2014 with the single “Sometimes”.
- On June 5, 2014, her debut album Crush on You was released.
- He also collaborated with Gaeko on the single “Hug Me”.
- In August, she sang “Sleepless Night” on the SBS It’s All Right, It’s Love soundtrack.
- In October he released the song “Sofa”.
- He collaborated with Zion.T on the single “Just” in 2015.
- On January 30, 2015, the song was released and debuted at number one on the Gaon Singles Chart.
- They also won awards for Best Collaboration and Unit at the 17th Mnet Asian Music Awards.
- In July, he released the single “Oasis” with Block B’s Zico.
- He also held his first solo concert Crush on You from November 13 to 14.
- It has been announced that Crush will release a new single with Girls’ Generation Taeyeon in January 2016.
- The song titled “Don’t Forget” was released on January 22 and won first place on Show Champion on January 27, their first music show win.
- He is currently a member of the Fanxychild hip-hop crew, which includes Zico (rapper/producer), Millick (DJ/producer), Staytuned (producer), Penomeco (rapper), and Dean (singer/producer). His signature songs are “Fanxy Child”, “Bermuda Triangle” and “Paradise”. “Bermuda Triangle” tops several music charts.
- In July 2018, he released his third EP Wonderlost.
- He announced on Instagram that he will be leaving Amoeba Records to start his agency on June 4, 2019.
- However, on July 17, he announced that he had signed with PNation.
- As of 2020, Crush has an estimated net worth of around $3 million.
- His main source of income is his singing career.
- He really likes his singing career and is very happy with it.
data about the accident
- He was a former member of Masterpiece.
- He is friends with Jay Park and Lydia Pack.
- Crush is part of the VV:D team along with Zion.T, Elo, Gray and Loco.
- He arranged and performed in Gary’s “Shower Later” music video.
- You would like to try a jazz concept.
- The first artist Crush worked with was Loco.
- It is inspired by the American music industry.
- Crash loves zombie movies.
- First, he picks a genre and tries to draw as much inspiration from it as possible, then incorporates it into his music.
- It has been out more than 5 times.
- When I was younger, I was good at playing Bobby Kim.
- He has a deep voice.
- Crush never thought of joining a boy band.
- An American artist she would like to collaborate with is Norah Jones.
- He won 1st place in the “Spacing Out” competition in Korea. (interview with CRUSH KCON.TV)
- Unlike Crush, who has a beautiful image, he says that Shin Hyo Seob is actually a stupid person.
- Crush, along with Block B’s Zico, Dean, Millick and Penomeco, is part of the hip hop crew Fanxy Child.
- He is the leader of the voice acting team in Under Nineteen.
- He had an amoeba culture, but signed with P Nation in July 2019.
- He also loves animals and has a dog.