Brandon Phillips is a famous American character best known as the husband of Jade Cargill. He is an American professional wrestler and fitness model who is signed to All Elite Wrestling (AEW). In April 2019, Cargill participated in a rehearsal at the WWE Performance Center. He then began training at the Fox WWA4 AR Academy. Enter Biography section and explore wikis, biography, age, height, weight, wife, net worth, family, career and many more facts about Brandon Phillips.
|Real Name||Brandon Phillips|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Famous As||Husband of Jade Cargill|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 8″In Meters: 1.78 mIn Centimetres: 178 cm|
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 73 kgIn Pounds- 160 lbs|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-28-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Shoe Size||18.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Girlfriend Name||Jade Cargill|
|Wife Name||Jade Cargill|
|Social Media Profiles||Not Active|
The Brandon Phillips era
The exact date of birth of Brandon Phillips is unknown. In 2021 he will be more than fifty years old. He is a US citizen and is of mixed ethnicity.
Brandon Phillips Height and Weight
How tall is Brandon Phillips? He is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 73 pounds. He is also a fitness fanatic. He has blonde hair and light brown eyes.
wife of brandon phillips
Brandon Phillips’ Wife: Married to his wife Jade Cargill. Cargill also has a daughter named Bailey. Cargill cited the late wrestler Chyna and the X-Men character Storm as inspiration.
vicki brandon phillips
Brandon Phillips Net Worth
Brandon Phillips Net Worth – His business career is his main source of income. The net worth of him is estimated to be $3 million as of 2021.
Facts about Brandon Phillips
- Brandon Phillips’ wife, Jade Cargill, made her professional wrestling debut for All Elite Wrestling (AEW) on the November 11, 2020 episode of AEW Dynamite, interrupting Cody Rhodes and prompting Shaquille O’Neal to arrive. .
- The following day, AEW Chairman and CEO Tony Khan announced that Cargill had signed a multi-year contract with AEW.
- On November 18, 2020, Cargill returned to Dynamite and attacked Cody’s wife Brandi backstage by wrapping his arm around a chair and stepping on it, presenting himself as a heel.
- On November 20, 2020, Cargill appeared on an episode of the AEW Unrestricted podcast series thanking Dustin Rhodes and Nightmare Factory QT’s trainer Marshall for making his AEW debut possible.
- Cargill also announced that he is also training with Dustin.
- Cargill and O’Neal teamed up to defeat Cody and Red Velvet on the March 3, 2021 episode of Dynamite titled The Crossroads, marking the first match of Cargill’s wrestling career.
- On March 17, 2021, on a special edition of Dynamite titled St. Patrick’s Day Slam, Cargill played his first singles match by defeating Dani Jordyn.
- In April 2019, Cargill participated in a rehearsal at the WWE Performance Center.