Bom is a singer from South Korea. She is best known as a member of the South Korean girl group 2NE1. She was interested in music when she was in high school, but was discouraged by her parents, who did not like her daughter’s preferences. She moved to the United States to study sixth grade and, with the help of her aunt, unbeknownst to her parents, she moved to a music school. Sign up in bio.
|Real Name||Park Bom|
|Birthday||March 24, 1984|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 E|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Income||Singing Career|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
height and weight specifications
How tall am I? She is 5’5″ or 1.65 m or 165 cm tall. She weighs about 55 kg or 121 lbs. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and blonde hair. What are Bom’s parameters? Her height is 342840 inches. 34.
Birth Age: He was born on March 24, 1984 and grew up in Seoul, South Korea. He will be 37 years old in 2021. He also has siblings. Her older sister, Park Goeun, is a cellist. While attending high school in the United States, she was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
bong income and wealth
Bom’s net worth: In 2006, she returned to South Korea, where she auditioned three times for YG Entertainment before finally being accepted. She also unsuccessfully auditioned for SM Entertainment. Her fortune is estimated at 2 million dollars.
Bom Boyfriend: He is currently single. Additionally, Park Bom, along with 2NE1 members CL and Sandara Park, have been subject to a long-term dating ban imposed by YG Entertainment for many years. …In previous episodes, viewers concluded that Park Bom is interested in actor Lee Dong Wook, who is currently starring in the weekend drama “Hotel King.”
- Bom walked in her sleep.
- He loves to sleep.
- she is catholic
- In Japan it is called “pig-rabbit”.
- You can dance jazz and ballet.
- Due to his father’s work, he traveled to many places.
- He has a Moomintroll doll named PoonPoon.
- Click Five’s song “Jenny” is said to be dedicated to her.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin flawless.
- He is a very positive, happy and pleasant person.
- She is mentioned as an indecisive person who has changed her career ambitions and studies several times.
- Talk about how shy she was when she was younger, but she definitely became more outgoing and talkative.
- He also mentioned how stubborn she was; for example, he hasn’t ridden a bike for years just because he didn’t like the helmet requirement.
- He is a very caring, goofy, and loud person who also attracts funny, caring, and goofy people.
- I love traveling.