Ben Hillman is a famous British television presenter, interior designer and brand ambassador. Known for his smart, creative and hard-working appearance, Ben is known and respected for putting a lot of passion, time and dedication into everything he does, both professionally and personally. Find out more about Ben Hillman Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Career, Wife, Early Life and many more facts about him.
|Real Name||Ben Hillman|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’7”In centimeters- 180 cmIn meters- 1.80 m|
|Weight||In Kilograms- 58 kgIn Pounds- 128 lbs|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-28-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||23 inches|
|Shoe Size||15.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Girlfriend Name||Name Not Known|
|Children?||Blossom Hope Hillman|
Ben Hillman Biography and Age
- Ben was born in Brighton, England.
- However, the exact date of his birth is unknown.
- He will turn 32 in 2021.
- He is British of mixed nationality and ethnicity.
- Hillman, his father, owned a small property management and building maintenance business. Hillman walked him to work when he grew up.
- Ben graduated from Cardinal Newman High School and later attended Brighton College of Technology. There he studied product design at the grassroots level.
- Hillman attended Ravensbourne College, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in furniture and product design.
- While in Ravensborn, Hillman created an early version of LED lighting called FLUX.
Ben Hillman Height and Weight
How tall is Ben Hillman? He is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs about 58 pounds. His shoe size is 15.5 and his chest measurements are 442840 inches. He had dark brown eyes and blonde hair. He looks quite healthy and has a muscular build as well. In addition, this person has a fantastic and amazing character.
wife of ben hillman
- He is married, but his wife’s name remains a secret from the public.
- The couple also have a daughter named Blossom Hope Hillman.
- The family currently resides in Shorehamby Sea, West Sussex.
The Ben Hillman Fortune
He currently works as an interior designer for his firm, Ben Hillman Design, which he founded in May 2010, and is the host of Channel 4’s A Place in the Sun. In 2021, he is worth around $2 million. .
Personal information about Ben Hillman
ben hillman career
- Ben began his career as a design intern at Michael Sodeau.
- In September 2000 he worked as a lighting and furniture prototype designer for Conran and Partners.
- Conran and Partners went out of business when he joined Wallpaper magazine as assistant interior editor and later special projects manager. He then left the company in January 2002.
- Ben’s career has grown over the years. In January 2005 he was a creative producer at White Company. He was creative director and product designer at CARDLITE, a greeting card publisher.
- In 2010 it was auction design expert Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen.
- Hillman was an ITV presenter. He appeared in the six-episode series Recycled Interiors. His next show, which aired on ITV, was Minute Makeover.
- In January 2011, he was named a brand ambassador for Black & Decker and spent the following year endorsing its products, including a new line of power tools.
- He was also an interior designer for the national program You Merite This House and for another program The Renovation Game that aired on Canale 4.
- Hillman returned to ITV in May 2013 to spend four months presenting and designing interiors for a show called Peter Andres’ 60 Minute Makeover.
- He also published instructional videos for B&Q online and was a guest presenter at the House Beautiful Awards and ITV This Morning from June 2010 to June 2015.
- Ben was also a guest on ITV’s Good Morning Britain from January to February 2015.
Facts about Ben Hillman
- Ben loves spending time with his family, especially when he’s not at work.
- Ben wanted to buy his first home and found a small two-bedroom apartment in Shepherd’s Bush.
- It was in the Art Deco Grampians Palace, which had an old-fashioned elevator and doorman.
- Although the apartment is tiny, Ben came up with the idea of creating a bed-wardrobe-wardrobe-table block in the second bedroom.
- Ben bought the house for 157,000 hp.
- He lived there for several years and rented out my guest room for several years. After spending six years there, Ben got married and left when they wanted to start a family of their own.