Bae Doona (born October 11, 1979) is a South Korean actress and photographer. She is known outside of Korea for her roles as a political activist in Park Changwook’s Sympathy for Mr. Revenge (2002), as an archer Park Namjoo in Bong Junho’s The Host (2006), and as an inflatable sex doll in Hirokazu Koreda’s Air Doll (2006). ). . ). 2009) is well known.  She had English-speaking roles in the films The Wachowskis Cloud Atlas (2012) and Jupiter Ascending (2015) and her television series Sense8 (2015-2018). Her latest work is a zombie thriller from Netflix’s Kingdom era (from 2019).
|Full Name||Bae Doona|
|Birth Date||October 11, 1979|
|Age||40 years old (As of 2020)|
|Korean Name||Hangul 배우희|
|Birthplace||Seoul, South Korea|
|Currently Resides||South Korea|
|Height||In Feet: 5′4″|
|Weight||Kilograms: 49 kg|
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7 [UK]|
|Dress Size||2 [US]|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Kim Hwa-young
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Education||Konkuk University –Department of Film Arts|
|Favorite musician||The Pussycats Dolls, Beyonce, Rain (Bi), and Lee Hyo Ri|
|Favorite animal||Harp seal|
|Favorite food||Granola bar|
|Favorite drink||Apple juice|
|Love to Do||Cooking, watching movies, fashion, and selcas|
|Specialties||Rapping, dancing, choreography, and singing|
|Net Worth||$1 Million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Pe Dong Age, height, weight and parameters
- As of 2020, Bae Dong is 40 years old.
- He stands 5 feet 4 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 49 kg or 108 lbs.
- Its dimensions are 342638 inches.
- Wear a size 32B bra.
- He has light brown eyes and blonde hair.
- He wears a UK size 7.
Bae Dong’s conditions
- As of 2020, Bae Dong’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
- She also earns a lot of money from her photo shoots and commercials.
- His main source of income is acting and photography.
- His exact salary is unknown.
Bae Dong Youth and education
- Bae was born on October 11, 1979 in Seoul, South Korea.
- He has Korean citizenship.
- His mother, Kim Hwayoung, is a Korean stage actress who learns dialogue in theater and rehearses on the move.
- Information about his father is unknown.
- His brother’s name is Dukhan.
- For education, he attended the Department of Theater and Film at Hanyang University.
Brief information about Bae Dong
Bae Dong’s career
- According to her career, she was discovered by a modeling agency in Seoul. In 1998.
- This led her, among other things, to design clothing for the COOLLOG catalogue.
- He switched to acting in 1999 before graduating from Hanyang University and making his debut at a television acting school.
- In the same year, he appeared as a ghost in Ring Virus, a Korean remake of the Japanese horror film The Ring.
- In 2000, director Bong Junho cast Bae in Barking Dogs Never Bite due to her willingness to play the role without makeup, something other actresses in South Korea did not want.
- In 2005, Bae appeared as an exchange student and joined the group in the Japanese movie Linda Linda Linda.
- Bae made her English-language Hollywood debut in Cloud Atlas as Sunmi ~451, a clone set in dystopian Korea.
- Bae then starred in the 2014 film The Girl at My Door, directed by Julie Chung and produced by Lee Chandong.
- In 2015, he returned to work with the Wachowskis in their space opera Jupiter Ascending, in which he had a small supporting role as a bounty hunter.
- In June 2018, Bae was one of 14 Korean film industry professionals invited to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- He also stars in the Netflix zombie series Kingdom and the romantic drama Marriage Chaos, a remake of the Japanese television series of the same name.
Facts about Bae Dong
- His 2012 sports movie As One is based on the true story of the 1991 World Table Tennis Championships in Chiba, Japan, where North Korean player Ri Bunhui and South Korean player Hyun Junhwa defeated the Chinese team.
- Bae and co-star Ha Jiwon were trained by Hyun himself, with Bae learning to play left-handedly like Ri.
- In a 2019 interview, he said of the Wachowskis, “They have become as important as my mother, they have my respect and trust. When they contacted me to join Cloud Atlas, I couldn’t believe it. We met for the first time at I Skyped and recorded a demo that I sent to them. They cast me in a major role despite my lack of English. I think there was some mutual understanding between us, which made me continue in Sense8. Thanks to them I have had opportunities that not all actors They have, more importantly, the passion they put into their work is what makes our collaboration so enjoyable, they awakened in me the desire to grow beyond myself and allowed me to overcome fears and limits.
- He loves to play the guitar.
- Red is his favorite color.