Aman Ali (born March 27, 1985) is an American comedian, narrator, journalist, and writer. He was the opening act for Dave Chappelle and other famous comedians working in the industry today. In 2012 he performed in England, Denmark, Belgium and Germany.
|Real Name||Aman Ali|
|Born||March 27, 1985|
|Age||35 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Stand-up, Newspaper, Television|
|Birthplace||Reynoldsburg, Ohio, U.S.|
|Residence||New York, NY|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’8″|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Spouse/ Wife||Not Known|
|Education||Kent State University|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 Million – $5 Million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Aman Ali net worth and salary
- As of 2020, Aman Ali’s net worth is estimated to be around $1-5 million.
- His main source of income is his work as a journalist.
- His exact salary is currently under review.
Haman Ali’s wife
- Aman Ali has been single since 2020 and is enjoying his single life to the fullest.
- Now he is very focused on his career.
- His previous dating history is also unknown to the general public.
Aman Ali age, height and weight
- In 2020, Aman Ali is 35 years old.
- He is 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- It weighs about 70kg.
- Its dimensions are unknown.
- He has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Quick facts about Aman Ali
Aman Ali’s career
- In keeping with his career, he began his career as a media producer and journalist in Washington DC. down a hill on Capitol Hill, Washington DC
- He then worked for the Gannett News in New York before writing for Reuters.
- She traveled to the United States to cover presidential competitions, Hurricane Katrina relief in New Orleans, and hula festivals in Hawaii.
- Ali has been featured on channels like CNN, HBO, ABC News, and NPR.
- He has written articles for New York newspapers and magazines.
- He has also made numerous appearances on CNN, NPR, and many other channels.
- He is currently a specialist in digital products for the National Basketball Association.
Aman Ali Youth and education
- Ali was born on March 27, 1985 in Reynoldsburg, Ohio, United States.
- In keeping with her education, she attended Gaanna Lincoln High School.
- In 2006 she graduated with a BA in Journalism and Mass Communications from Kent State University.
- His parents are Indians.
- His father first came to the United States in the 1960s and then his mother came to the United States in the 1970s.
- He also has siblings and four siblings.
- Ali’s father went to college in India and studied civil engineering with the intention of designing bridges and roads.
- He came to the United States to find better opportunities.
- He later moved to Chicago to study civil engineering.
- He studied during the day and worked in the factory at night.
- After being offered a management position and the opportunity to own a donut shop, he is newly married with a baby on the way, and his father is a high school dropout.
Facts about Aman Ali
- Ali is also the narrator, recounting his upbringing as a Muslim in his early twenties, born and raised in America.
- His jokes transcend age, culture and religion and his intention is to unite people with his humor.
- In 2009, he and his friend Bassam Tariq, a photographer and director, together built 30 mosques in 30 days.
- They also released a series of short films on various aspects of Muslim life and spread the word on social media in 2012.
- He likes to watch democratic debates.