Alexis Ren is one of the most famous American models and internet celebrities. She is a social media star whose stunning curves and brown eyes have captured the hearts of millions of people around the world. She has worked with some of the biggest brands in fashion and sports. She is a glamor model who has millions of followers on her Instagram account which allows her to be a popular model among Instagrammers to sign many contracts and offers. After barely ten years in the world of glamour, Alexis has firmly established her principles and refuses to sign contracts that require nudity. She has been under the knife several times for rhinoplasty and breast augmentation and took pictures to strengthen her back.
Furthermore, she is known for her hot, sexy and curvy body and is also known as an Instagram star. She has also collaborated with various brands like Forever 21, Tobi, and many others. She has gained immense popularity on social media like Tumblr and Instagram. She was around 13 years old when she was first approached with an offer to become a model. She was announced as one of the stars of the 27th season of Dancing with the Stars, in which she and her partner Alan Bursten made it to the finale. As of July 2020, she has more than 13 million followers on her Instagram account and more than 1.6 million followers on her Twitter account. Ella find out all her details about her personal life including age, birthday, net worth, career, achievements, family and some fun facts.
|November 23, 1996
|23 years old
|Model & Internet celebrity
“Dancing With Stars Season 27”
California, United States
California, United States
|In centimeters- 174 cm
In meters- 1.74 m
In feet inches- 5’8′
|In kilograms- 60 kg
In pounds- 132 lbs
|Curvy, Slim & Fit
|Father: Frank Gaylord (Lawyer)
Mother: Cynthia Gaylord (Dead)
|Brother: One Brother (Name Not Known)
Sister: Three Sisters
|Jay Alvarrez (American model)
|High School Graduate
|Robert Downey, Jr
|Favorite Holiday Destination
|Blue and Black
|Shopping, and Traveling
|$3 million US dollars (As of 2020)
|Source of Income
|Modelling, Event Appearance,
Brand Endorsement, TV Shows, Business
|Social Media Account Links
|, , ,
|Nous Model Management
Age and physical data of Alexis Ren
In 2020, Alexis Ren is 23 years old. Internet sensation Alexis Ren is 5 feet 8 inches tall. She weighs approximately 58 kg or 127 pounds. The dimensions of it are 352335 inches. Alexis is wearing a size 33 B bra. She has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. She is a fitness fanatic and keeps fit by working out at the gym and doing tricks every day. Her alluring looks, complemented by her curvy looks and her hot body, have made her very popular on social media, making her one of the coveted social media sensations of the next generation. This beautiful lady also designed her own line of sportswear such as yoga pants and sports bras, which only increased her fame and income.
Personal information of Alexis Ren
Alexis Ren’s friend
Alexis Ren is currently dating Noah Centineo. Alexis Ren confirms that ‘Noah Centineo’ is the perfect guy: ‘he has a heart of gold’
Alexis Ren was also in a relationship with Jay Alvarez who has been a model for about 2 years. They were a couple from 2014 to 2016. They published several photos together and also starred in the video for the song Hey de Fais feat. Afrojack. They broke up after a bad fight on social media.
Controversy by Alexis Ren
Alexis Ren and her professional partner “Alan Bursten” made it to the final of “Dancing with the Stars” along with three other couples: Bobby Bones and Sharna Burgess, Milo Manheim and Whitney Carson, and Evanna Lynch and Keo Motsepe. Of the other remaining finalists, Alexis and Alan frequently collided to the brink of elimination during the show, but the pair have established themselves as one of the potential champions for the new season 27.
In the absence of fans stronger than the other couples, they can still win the competition as they are one of the finalists. The couple is very happy with the final and they really want to win the title before other couples. However, for this, the couple will have to work hard and win more fans. Following their positions slightly above the middle of the list during the show, it can be concluded that the couple does not have as many fans as the other couples.
The votes of the public in the final count more than ever and it will not be easy to win the title. The chemistry between Alexis and Alan, their feelings for each other, have brought their performance to perfection in recent weeks, as evidenced by the judge’s comments. The winner of Dancing with the Stars Season 27 will be announced next week. Alexis Ren posts on Instagram and shows off in a white bikini at a Mexican resort.
Biography and family of Alexis Ren
Alexis Ren was born on November 23, 1996. His place of birth is Santa Monica, California, USA. His father’s name is Frank Gaylord, he is a lawyer, and his mother’s name is Cynthia Gaylord, a nutritionist. Her mother died of breast cancer in 2014. She is Russian and German and has four brothers. She has three sisters and one brother. She was around 13 years old when she was first approached with an offer to become a model. In terms of education, she is well educated.
Career Alexis Ren
He signed with Brandi Melville as part of his modeling career when he was thirteen years old. She has also worked with executives such as We Model Management, Chic Management, and Lions NY Management. In 2014 she made her runway debut for Sahara Ray Swimwear in Los Angeles. She has also starred in numerous commercials for mobile games. She also launched a sportswear line called “Ren Active”. She also appeared in the sitcom Deported in 2017. Dancing with the all-star cast of season 27, on September 27, 2018, Alan Bursten was named her partner.
Alexis Ren net worth
What is the net worth of Alexis Ren? The net worth of her is currently estimated to be around $3 million. The main source of income from her comes from the social media platform and advertisers. She has also paid for some of her Instagram posts through her sponsors.
Facts about Alexis Ren
- Wiki & Bio: The well-known Calvin Klein brand company invited him to participate in a project called #MyCalvins.
- He organized his own business – the Ren Active sportswear brand.
- She is one of the finalists on season 27 of Dancing with the Stars in a duet with Alan Bursten.
- He launched a sportswear line called Ren Active.
- In March 2018, she was named Mexico’s cover girl.
- Her first runway appearance for Sahara Ray Swimwear in Los Angeles.
- Alexis started modeling with Brandi Melville.
- She has joined some of the best modeling agencies like Chic Model Management and Nous Model Management.
- She worked as a freelance model for small projects for a year until Nous Model Management signed her to a contract at age 14 and she was immediately invited to advertise in Seventeen magazine.
- Overnight, his Instagram account began to overflow with followers and grew from a hundred thousand to a million followers.
- She has collaborated with We The Urban magazine, Chheads magazine, and Nextdoormodel.
- She has worked with various brands including Forever 21, Tobi, Us Rags, Puma, Fox Head, Calvin Klein, Gooseberry Intimates, Loreal, Miss Holly, SweatTheStyle, and A’GACI.
- One of his most famous campaigns was Calvin Klein’s “Put It On, Take It Off” video.
- She is best known for her bikini photos and in the future she will only be allowed to pose nude if she thinks it is “in good taste” like in “Vogue”.
- In addition to modeling, he loves to draw, play the guitar, and dance.
- She studied ballet for 10 years.
- Alexis loves animals and has cats and dogs as pets.
- He also has three tattoos on his body, all related to his mother.
- His mother died in 2014 after battling stage 4 colon cancer for nearly a year.
- In October 2019, she played Scarlett Jones in Ed Sheeran’s “South of the Border” music video.
- She was included in the Maxim Hot 100 Sexiest Women in the World list in 2019.
- She was the cover girl for Maxim magazine in the August 2017 issue.
- She is supported by several mega-brands and earns substantial earnings modeling in commercials, music videos, print and online.
- A Twitter conversation she had with ex-boyfriend Jay Alvarez, who addressed the issue of body shaming, went viral on social media and caused quite a stir.
- He recently endorsed Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger.
- She is friends with Bryant Eslava and hopes to one day become a Victoria’s Secret model.
- She is also working to build an acting career in the entertainment industry.