Alessio Scalzotto is a young Italian-American actor from New York who rose to fame after starring alongside Jack Gore in the Netflix original series Rim of the World. He played the role of “Gabriel” in the movie, which was released on May 24, 2019. After filming the movie, the young actor gained huge popularity on social media. Under the nickname “therealzotto”, he has 331,000 followers on his Instagram account. This little star is also an artist in her own right. He also has an account on the Sound Cloud app with the username “zotto”, where he has more than 12,000 followers. Podcast the music from it and upload it there.
|Birth Name||Alessio Scalzotto|
|Birth Date||October 23, 2002|
|Age||16 Years old (As of 2019)|
|Famous For||For the role ‘Gabriel’ in the movie “Rim of the World”|
|Birthplace||Longare, Vincenza, Italy|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles|
|Ethnicity||Spanish / Italian|
|Height||In centimeters- 168cm
In meters- 1.68 m
In feet inches- 5′ 6″
|Weight||In kilograms- 43 kg
In pounds- 94 lbs
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||Not Known|
|Shoe Size (US)||8 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Knwon
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Mia Scalzotto (Younger)
|Marital Status||Not Married|
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Relationship/ Girlfriend||Single (As of 2019)|
|School||Horizon High School|
|Celebrities||Actor: Tom Holland.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Net Worth||$200,000 dollar (As of 2019)|
|Fan Following||Instagram: 331 K (As of 2019)
Sound Cloud: 12.1 K
|Awards||None (As of 2019)|
Biography of Alessio Scalzotto
Alessio Scalzotto Age, Birth, Parents and Education
- As of 2019 Alessio is 16 years old.
- Alessio Scalzotto was born on October 23, 2004 in Longar, Vicenza, Italy.
- He is of Italian parents and of Spanish or Italian origin.
- When Alessio was 10 years old, he moved with his parents to Colorado, United States.
- Alessio is a school-age boy who attends Horizon High School in his hometown of Thornton, Colorado.
- He has a younger sister, “Mia Scalzotto”.
- For his acting career, Alessio currently resides in Los Angeles.
Alessio Scalzotto Career: Movie “The End of the World”
- Alessio continues his acting career from Los Angeles.
- He made his debut as Pablo Picasso in the series Genius, which aired on the National Geographic Channel.
- He collaborated on the show with co-stars Samantha Colley, Antonio Banderas, and Seth Gable.
- Also, from the movie “The End of the World” he gained popularity.
- Along with Jack Gore, Benjamin Flores Jr. and Mia Cech, he starred in the film El Paraiso del Mundo.
- Streaming of the film began on May 24, 2019.
- The Rim of the World was written by Zack Stentz and directed by McG, who also directed The Babysitter.
List of Alessio Scalzotto movies:
- End of the world 2019 (as Gabriel)
- Genius 2017 (as Pablo Picasso, 14 years old)
What is the net worth of Alessio Scalzotto?
- As of 2019, Alessio Scalzotto’s net worth is estimated to be around $200,000.
- Alessio’s main source of income is his acting career.
Clear facts about Alessio Scalzotto
- Alessio Scalzotto’s nickname is “Zotto”.
- He looks a bit like Leonardo DiCaprio Jr.
- King Bach and Amanda Czerny also star in World’s End.
- He also worked in theater for a year after moving to the United States.
- She appeared on the YouTube show Good Morning Lala Land and has over 8,000 views.
- He worked with the Spanish actor Jordi Molla in his latest project “Genius”.
- His favorite is the Spanish actor Jordi Molla, with whom he collaborated on his latest project, Genius.
- At a local talent show, at the age of 11, he sang “When I Was Your Man” by Bruno Mars.
- Alessio’s hobbies include singing and twisting singing.
- He loves dogs and has a 4 year old dog named Nino.
- He is also allergic to calcium from cats as he likes cats too.
- Alessio is 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- Alessio is as focused and dedicated to his training as he is to acting.
- As of December 2019, she has more than 331,000 followers on her Instagram account.
- After the release of the movie “Edge of the World”, he got more than 60,000 subscribers in just one week.