Adele is an English singer and songwriter. She has received numerous awards throughout her career such as Brit Awards Critics’ Choice Award, 2009 Grammy Awards, Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance just to name a few of hers. In 2020, her album was included in Rolling Stone magazine’s list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. Enter the biography and find out more of her on Adele Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Ethnicity, Net worth, Children and many more facts about her.
|Real Name||Adele Laurie Blue Adkins|
|Famous As||Singer, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||May 5, 1988|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $120 m (USD)|
Adele height and weight
How tall is Adele? She stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches or otherwise 1.80 m or 180 cm. She weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 pounds. The dimensions of it are 342635 inches. She wears a size 33 C bra cup. She is also a fitness fanatic. She has beautiful brown eyes and blonde hair.
How old is Adele? Her birthday falls on May 5, 1988. She is now 32 years old. She has British citizenship and is ethnically mixed. Her birth sign is Taurus. She was born in London, England.
What is Adele’s nationality? Her mother is of English descent named Penny Adkins and a Welsh father, Mark Evans. Therefore, Adele belongs to a mixed ethnic group.
Adele friend and children
Who is Adele’s boyfriend? Adele began dating charity businessman Simon Konecki in the summer of 2011. In June 2012, Adele announced that she and Konecki were expecting a baby. Her son Angelo James was born on October 19, 2012. She also married Simon in 2017 and filed for divorce in 2019.
What is Adele’s net worth? Her fortune is estimated at more than 120 million dollars. In February 2012, she moved into a seven-million-dollar, ten-acre, ten-bedroom mansion in West Sussex with her then-boyfriend Simon Konecki.
- Her birth name is Adele Laurie Blue Adkins.
- He started singing at the age of four.
- Politically she is a supporter of the Labor Party.
- At the beginning of 2017, the tabloids began to talk about the secret marriage of Adele and Konecki.
- They were seen with identical rings on the ring finger.
- Adele confirmed this information about her marriage, calling Konecki “my husband” and thanking him.
- Adele’s singing voice was also critically acclaimed.
- In late 2016, Billboard named Adele Artist of the Year for the third time.
- It also received a Top Billboard 200 album.
- As the world’s best-selling female artist in 2015, the IFPI named Adele Global Recording Artist of the Year.
- She is active on social media and has a large following.
- Adele graduated from the BRIT School of Performing Arts and Technology in Croydon in May 2006.
Adele or Adele Laurie Blue Adkins is an English woman, a popular singer and songwriter by profession. It is considered one of the best-selling music in the world with more than 120 million records sold.
She is also known for her numerous singles, albums, and stage plays such as Hometown Glory, Rolling in the Deep, Someone Like You, Set Fire to the Rain, Skyfall, and more. Throughout her career, she has won and been nominated for numerous popular awards and accolades.
Adele was born on May 5, 1988 and will turn 33 in 2021. She was born and raised in London, England, UK, in a wealthy Christian family. She is English and believes in the Christian religion.
He completed his early studies at the BRIT School of Performing Arts and Technology in Croydon, England, UK.
He then enrolled at a local private university in Croydon, England, UK where he completed his degree. Since she was a child she has been interested in singing and songwriting and she has always wanted to become a popular singer and songwriter in the entertainment industry.