Adanda Thorn, also known as Swoozy (born July 10, 1980), is a YouTuber and social media personality. To date, her YouTube channel has over 1.09 billion views. He signed with Creative Artists Agency in 2015. He was one of three people who interviewed President Barack Obama during a live broadcast on YouTube in 2019. As a professional gamer, he participated in Dead or Alive 4 for the Game Championship Series of the complexity of Los Angeles and the reality show WCG Ultimate Gamer. In addition, she has a huge number of followers on social networks.
|Real Name||Adande Thorne|
|Born||July 10, 1980|
|Age||40 years old|
|Profession||Youtuber, Vlogger, Social Media personality|
|Famous For||His Youtube Channel which has billion of views|
|Birthplace||Diego Martin, Trinidad and Tobago|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight||Approx 62 Kg|
|Biceps Size||18 Inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Education||California Institute of the Arts|
|School||West Orange High School|
|Hobbies||Gyming, Dancing, Acting|
|Social Account Links||,|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 – $3 Million USD|
|Primary Sourceof Income||Singing Career|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $500K – $600K|
Adama Thorne Age, height, weight and body parameters
- Adama Thorn is 40 years old.
- He is 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- Weight about 62kg.
- Its dimensions are 383336 inches.
- His bicep size is 18 inches.
- He has a pair of black eyes and brown hair.
- Wear US size 9
- His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
adanda thorn girl and date
- SWoozi is currently single and enjoying her single life to the fullest.
- He doesn’t reveal the names of his ex-girlfriends and likes to keep his life a secret.
- He is very focused on his career.
Brief biography of Adanda Thorne
Adama Thorn Net Worth
- Adanda Thorne’s net worth is estimated to be between $2 million and $3 million.
- His main source of income is his YouTube channel where he has thousands of subscribers.
- He also has his own merchandising line where he sells his products like hoodies and t-shirts that cost $200-$500 and are also very affordable.
- He promotes various brands and also earns sponsorship money and gets good money from them.
Adama Thorn Youth and education
- Thorne was born on July 10, 1980 in Trinidad and grew up in Diego Martín, Trinidad.
- He has American citizenship from Trinidad.
- He is of mestizo nationality.
- Both parents attended Pace University.
- He also has brothers.
- Her younger sister’s name is Njideka.
- He later moved to the United States with his family.
- According to his documents, Thorne attended a private religious school in college.
- He later returned to the public school system in the tenth grade, where he attended West Orange High School in Winter Garden, Florida, where he grew up.
- During this time, his friends called him “Swoosh” due to his love of Nike clothing, which had a Swoosh as its logo.
- This nickname later became “Swoosie”.
- Thorne worked at a Disney theme park to support his high school gambling hobby.
- Due to his interest in animation, he applied to the Ringling College of Art and Design (RCAD) and the California Institute of the Arts, but both were rejected.
Career Adama Thorne
- Based on his career, Thorn began his career by uploading vlogs to YouTube.
- He started his YouTube channel to keep his friends and colleagues informed about his travels while visiting CGS.
- Later, he and the beautiful YouTuber Michelle Phan made a video together, which increased his number of subscribers.
- They met through a mutual friend at RCAD where Fan was present.
- Due to this growth, YouTube sent Thorne a $1,500 gift card to purchase photography equipment.
- Thorn hosted a Press Start YouTube gaming channel with Phan.
- Additionally, in 2017, Thorned hosted a web series of shoe design contests, Lace Up: The Ultimate Sneaker Challenge, on YouTube Red.
- His YouTube channel currently has over a billion views.
- In fact, he had a supporting role in the 2017 film The Space Between Us.
- Before his fame, he worked at Disney as a lifeguard at the Hard Rock Hotel.
Facts about Adama Thorne
- Thorne’s grandmother is a Chinese woman from Trinidad and Tobago.
- He is christian
- He has a large number of followers on his social networks.
- He has millions of subscribers and viewers on his channel.
- His Instagram username is “sWooZie”.
- His Instagram bio reads: “Capture duplicates, not feelings.”
- His work at CGS took him to various events and later to WCG Ultimate Gamer.
- Her hobbies are dancing, singing and acting.
- She also loves to go shopping.
- One of his favorite songs: “For as long as I can remember, I’ve broken my neck”!
- He is a huge fan of the Marvel Universe.
- I love Italian food.